Dow Corning Silicone
or (800) 841-9442
or fax us at:
J. Freeman, Inc.
65 Tenean Street
Dorchester, MA 02122
Dow corning #999 all purpose silicone
sealant is still the best of all the rest. Available in black, bronze,
white, aluminum, and clear, has been a standard of reliability from
We also carry Dow Corning Trademate 100%
silicones (in cartons of 12 tubes, all 10.3 ounces)
- Paintable Glazing Sealant @ 2.99/Tube
- Silicone Glazing & Bldg Sealant @ 2.89/tube
The low price of $3.29/tube in cartons
of 12 tubes, this is reliability you can't beat!!
- Unmatched warranty: Assures
a 10 year weather seal.
- Wide choice of colors: Nonstaining,
nonfading standard colors include black, bronze, white, clear
and aluminum. custom colors available in 100 gallon quantities.
- Easy to apply: One-part,
ready to use as supplied; no mixing required. Can be extruded
in place from cartridges using ordinary caulking guns.
- All temperature gunnablitly:
Consistency relatively unchanged from -35°F to 140°F (-37°C
to 60°C), permitting application during any season.
- Substrate versatility: provides
superior adhesion. Can be used with most common building
- High Modulus: Provides high strength with an extension/compression
capability of +/- 25%.
- Good weatherablility: Unaffected
by sunlight, ozone, rain, snow or temperature extremes.
- Long-life reliability: Cured
sealant stays elastomeric from 80°F to 400°F(-62°C
to 204°C) without tearing, cracking or becoming brittle.
Return to the top
of the page